Thanks to our relationship with H.M.Customs & Excise, we can work with you to arrange suitable customs clearance documents to get your freight shipped in line with all current industry regulations.
Seaspace International Freight Forwarders can create a bespoke customs clearance plan for you and arrange all relevant documentation so there’s no need for you to worry.
Whether you’re shipping hazardous goods, oversized parcels, or just a one off small shipment, we have extensive experience organising the correct documentation for a range of industries and situations to ensure your freight is moved efficiently and safely.
We also offer:
- C88/SAD – used in international trade as proof of authorisation for imports, exports and transit in the country of destination
- Bills of Lading – a legal document that is like a receipt – its given by a carrier to a shipping company and details the description, quantity and destination of goods being shipped
- Air Waybills – similar to Bills of Lading except it’s used for air freight, this is a receipt which details the goods that are being transported by air
- ATA Carnets – also known as ‘Passport for goods’ it’s an international customs document for temporary import and export. When used, goods can clear customs in 87 countries and territories without paying duty and import taxes. This is valid for 12 months
- Transit forms
- Licence applications and more
For more information on how Seaspace International Freight Forwarders can help with your export and shipping documentation, or to get a bespoke quote about any of our logistics services, contact us today:
+44 (0)1293 554 620